Sunday, March 8, 2015

BUTTON GARDEN

Hi, There!

I made a thank you card tonight that I would like to share with you.  The name of the digital image is "Button Garden" from My Besties and she is just so cute but I really love how she is sitting inside of a flower pot surrounded with all her button flowers.  I so need flowers right now!  I had fun coloring this image with lots of bright, cheery colors using Copic Markers.  Hope your weekend has been bright and cheery.  Thanks for stopping by, till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Addicted To Stamps Challenge #61 Anything Goes/Optional Stitching
Allsorts Challenge Week 301 - Spring in the Air
My Besties Challenge #5 - 3D or 3 Layers Optional Buttons

Card Recipe:
Digital from My Besties colored with Copic Markers
Stardust, liquid pearls, sequin butterflies and flowers
Fabric flower with button center with bow cord
Ribbon with sparkles from stash
SU Sentiment "thank you" has been embossed
Skin E0000 E000 E00 E01 E02
Hair E53 E34 E35 E37 E59
Flowers Y32 Y35 Y38 YR02 YR06 YR07
Ribbon R27 R29 R89 R32 R35
Pot B01 B02 B04
Pants/Eyes BV00 BV02 BV04  Leaves G12 YG13 YG25
DP Simple Stories/diy boutique

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she's just as cute as a button here Carole Ann!! :) What stunning colors for Spring too!! This is a really beautiful make here my friend! Love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. o what a happy and beautiful card Caroleann and great colouring
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! LOVE the image, your coloring and the bright colors you used just make me think spring! This one gave me a huge smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautifully bright and happy card and full of Springtime CaroleAnn.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Spring theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous caroleanne.i love your bright colours and papers and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so beautiful! I love all the bright colors!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I especially like the flower embellishment. It's perfect with this design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!